Here are a few guidelines for you to follow if you would like to create and donate knitted or crocheted items to care4ucreations:
Each item needs to be:
* Washable - consider attaching the yarn label with washing instructions to your finished item(s)
When planning to make an item, please:
Consider the age group you are knitting or crocheting for.
- If it is for children, consider using bright colours
- If the item is for teen boys or men, choose darker colours and appropriate patterns that teens and men would want to wear, i.e. hats
- Keep the planned item in mind when you choose yarn.
- If it is slippers, choose durable yarn
- If item is to be worn near the face, i.e. a scarf, choose a soft yarn
For more information please contact:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~Winston Churchill